Become a Right-hand!
Earn money using your time and expertise.
Officy is looking for great personal assistants to join our team as right-hands.
- Are you passionate about helping people become productive and focus on what matters most to them?
- Are you ready to work from home and making the most out of your precious time and expertise?
If the answer to the above questions is Yes, then Officy is the right place for you to get started. Complete the application form below, to begin our selection process.
Roles and Responsibilities
S/he will be assisting customers remotely over the internet and help them with work-related tasks which include, but not limited to:
- Manage to-do list (create, edit, remind, help in getting some done)
- Draft emails/letters
- Prepare quotations/invoices/receipts and spreadsheet report
- Research work related stuff (location, phone number, people working there, etc.)
- Proofreading (English only)
- Transcribe voice notes/meetings (English only)
- Data entry (Spreadsheets, online forms, etc.)
- Travel planning (flight tickets, hotel & transportation) - UAE only
- Schedule meetings between multiple parties
- Various ad-hoc work specific requests
The professional skills we're looking for:
- Hands-on experience with latest office suits, online or desktop based
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed time management skills
- Self started, willing to try new things
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Prior experience as virtual/personal assistant would be preferred
Please note the following:
- This is a full-time commitment with one right-hand interacting with multiple customers at the same time.
- The work schedule is UAE 8am to 6pm, Sunday to Thursday.
- The payment will be on hourly basis for actual tasks/assignments that customer requests a righthand to perform. This doesn’t include communication, follow-ups and managing to-dos, as these are mainly to facilitate the righthand to have better relationship with their customers and to manage themselves.